Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 344: On the Waterfront



Directed By- Elia Kazan

Written By- Budd Schulberg

Starring- Marlon Brando, Karl Malden, Lee J. Cobb, Rod Steiger Pat Henning, Eva Marie Saint

Run Time- 1 hr. 43 min.

Critics Review-

Rotten Tomatoes Rating- Critics- 100% [CERTIFIED FRESH] Audience- 93%

Out of a possible 5 stars- 4 1/2 stars

[this is my review for 12/9/12 i forgot to post it due to studying for finals and it just slipped my mind, and I will be back on track today].

My Review-

While I'm supposed to be studying for finals I am doing this so this will be short and sweet. Out of all the marlon Brando movies I have see which have mostly been The Godfather this is one of his best, along with Karl Maldon, which this is the first movie I have seen from him, with him playing the voice of reason for Brando's character it worked out perfectly. This classic seems to have truly held its own for so long and I hope it continues to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment