Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 241: Death at a Funeral (2010)



Directed By- Neil LaBute

Written By- Dean Craig

Starring- Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Peter Dinklage, Loretta Divine, Tracy Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Columbus Short, Luke Wilson, Danny Glover, James Marsden, Regina Hall, Ron Glass, Kevin Hart, Keith David

Critics Review- "The only death at this funeral was that of a good movie."- Claudia Puig "USA Today" 

Rotten Tomatoes Rating- Critics- 41% Audience- 47%

Out of a possible 5 stars- 1/2 star 

My Review- 

I loved the original one, and this one of those movies that should not have been touched it was a perfectly good movie, the 2007 version that is. Another thing Shepard from Firefly was in this movie, I want to know why though. He was such a badass before, here he lost some cool points. With Tracy Morgan he was annoying as usual and should not have been in the movie. I did not laugh once throughout this whole movie, I do not even know why I picked this movie. Watch the ORIGINAL ONE from 2007, not this one! The only highlight of this movie was Peter Dinklage who was the only actor to reprise his role from the original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment