Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 232: LOL



Directed By- Lisa Azuelos

Writer(s)- Lisa Azuelos, Kamir Ainouz 

Starring- Miley Cyrus, Demi Moore, Ashley Green, Thomas Jane, Douglas Booth, Jay Hernandez, Adam Sevani

Critics Review- "Humdrum all the way."- Jim Lane "Sacramento News & Review" 

Rotten Tomatoes Rating- Critics- 20% Audience- 52% 

Out of a possible 5 stars- 1/2 star

My Review- 

If I could give this movie zero stars I would. This movie is down right horrible, Miley Cyrus cannot act, the movie is all over the place I was so confused at some points and I really feel like this movie should have never seen the light of day. The Huge problem I had with this movie is that the main character's really name is Lola, but yet her friends call her LOL, its not that fucking hard to call her LOLA. Also she did not narrate the movie every 10 minutes it was really annoying because she did not contribute anything to the film. This movie is too over the top on the drama and acting it takes itself way to seriously. I keep hearing from friends that the French version is way better, and I hope so because this movie is just down right horrible. Best part of this movie was Thomas Jane, he made the movie almost watchable. The best part of this movie is the really short discussion on Oreo cookies with Thomas Jane. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS FILM!

No comments:

Post a Comment